Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Indian River County is one of the most desirable regions in all of Florida. Featuring an ideal location for commerce and industry, stunning beaches, and a wealth of natural attractions, the cities, towns and communities in the region offer a high quality of life that attracts many of the most affluent in the state.
The area is home to a number of luxurious gated communities with beautiful homes and topnotch amenities. Each one features amazing water views and access, and all the privacy and security you can ask for.
Vero Beach, FL Real Estate
Known as the Hamptons of Florida, Vero Beach is home to some of the most luxurious subdivisions in the state. They feature multimillion dollar estates, customizable tract homes and high end condos, with the finest finishes and appointments.
Some of these communities are:
- Grand Harbor – This golf resort community along the Indian River features two highly-rated championship golf courses, a marina and other topnotch amenities. Harmonized by Mediterranean styling and design, the properties here include single-family homes and condos overlooking the river and/or golf course.
- Indian River Club – Also a golf resort community, the Indian River Club is situated close to the ocean but with the secluded feel of a natural preserve. Properties here include custom single-family homes in the Traditional style, as well as condos and home sites.
- The Moorings – Located on the Vero Beach barrier island, The Moorings is a river to ocean community with both riverfront and oceanfront homes. With amenities that include an 18-hole championship course, tennis courts, swimming pools and more, The Moorings exemplifies luxury living in Vero Beach at its finest.
- Sea Colony – This condominium community features luxurious units with the plushest finishes and appointments, many with stunning ocean views. Some units have rooftop terraces, and many have wraparound balconies overlooking the beaches. Community amenities include a heated pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, and more.
Indian River Shores Real Estate
Located on a barrier island just north of Vero Beach, the master planned community of Indian River Shores features several low-density gated neighborhoods that spell luxury all the way. Some of these neighborhoods are:
- John’s Island – Another river to ocean community, John’s Island was first developed more than 40 years ago. It has three golf courses and other community amenities that include a swimming pool, sports courts, a fitness center and 3 clubhouses. The properties here include luxurious estates, single-family homes and condominiums.
- The River Club at Carlton – This riverfront community is found along the Indian River and is just minutes away from Vero Beach. Featuring upscale single-family homes and condos, The River Club at Carlton offers a host of community amenities that include a heated pool, two clubhouses and a fitness center. The homes here have excellent views of the lush natural surroundings, and the condos are situated on the riverfront.
Orchid, FL Real Estate
The town of Orchid is an exclusive community made up mostly of the Orchid Island Golf & Beach Club. A barrier island between the Indian River and the Atlantic Ocean, Orchid features luxurious homes built around an Arnold Palmer-designed championship course, with stunning views of the golf course, the ocean or the river. The properties here include estates, courtyard homes and cottages, as well as oceanfront condominiums.
If you’re looking to buy or sell a luxury property in the Treasure Coast, Francine Kidder is the Realtor to call. Get in touch with her at 772-925-9587 or send her an email at Francine(at)francinekidder(dotted)com today!